Please Delete

1. CoolGear

CoolGear New Member

Please Delete

Advertisement
  2. Digital Controller

Digital Controller The Real Bass Creator Guide

A launcher is basically a new UI, it just overlays the current launcher in place of the one you download.

There isn't really a "best" or "greatest" launcher because everyone has a personal opinion on them.

I will give you a few so you can get started and check them out:

Nova Launcher

Apex Launcher

Go Launcher EX

You will be able to keep your wallpapers through this change, it might just change them, but you can always change them back :)
    lookinin likes this.
  3. gilbequick

gilbequick Well-Known Member

Launcher Pro is also one worth checking out.

I used Launcher Pro for a looooong time then switched to Go Launcher. I ran that for a loooooong time now I'm on Nova with no plans on switching any time soon.
  4. PrinceCorwin

PrinceCorwin Well-Known Member

Nova's the best, hands down... especially if you're kinda new to the prospect of changing your user interface (UI). It's very user friendly.

To keep your photo wallpaper... after the nova install, just long press on a section of the homescreen not occupied by an app and select wallpaper.
  5. Seanette

Seanette Well-Known Member

How's Nova on letting the user make folders on the home screen?
  6. Adauth

Adauth Well-Known Member

Tried most. Always come back to Apex.
  7. Adauth

Adauth Well-Known Member

Apex and Nova are both great, but I find Apex more fluid on my rooted razr running 4.0.4
  8. leeanne172

leeanne172 Well-Known Member

Nova is my current fave and have been using it for quite awhile. Not overly bloated, simple and straight forward plus it supports a ton of themes.
  9. GrouchoM

GrouchoM Well-Known Member

Anyone tried Lightening Launcher?
  10. ipersian

ipersian Well-Known Member

if you want stability just use the original launcher of your phone
  11. PrinceCorwin

PrinceCorwin Well-Known Member

Works great. Just drag and drop any app onto any other app you want to include in the new folder and a new folder will automatically be created including both apps. Then simply drag and drop any other app onto the new folder to have that app included also. Long press on the folder to edit it.
  12. jefboyardee

jefboyardee Well-Known Member

It was the original instability of my stock launcher that made me try alternatives, and settle way back when on Launcher Pro.
  13. Seanette

Seanette Well-Known Member

Ooops. Nova won't run on Gingerbread (requires 4.0+, which is Ice Cream Sandwich or better).