Please give me suggestions

Last Updated:

1. lewisgreg981

lewisgreg981 New Member

I've been looking for an upgrade for my Iphone 3g for awhile. The phone is just too slow and the screen is a bit too small. I mean if I download over 10 apps it goes really slow. I was looking at the Star Note N900 for the screen size and the UMI X1 for it's screen resolution and ram size. I would also like a phone with fast processing.

1gb Ram
    720p or higher Resolution
    2750-3000mAh Battery
    4.3-5" Screen Size

Also if possible, a product with easy to find accessories. For example, screen protectors, cases, ect. I know it's a huge want list but I just want to find a fairly fast phone.

2. StarScream2109

StarScream2109 Well-Known Member Developer

Hey Lewis good to see your joining android
    Ill post some links for phones you might like :) just give me a bit :)
    Also what carrier do you have?
  3. lewisgreg981

lewisgreg981 New Member

I was actually looking for an unlocked phone.
  4. Digital Controller

Digital Controller The Real Bass Creator Guide

Well if you are looking for an unlocked phone, that isn't carrier specific the chances of you spending less than 200 on what you are looking for is pretty slim.

I know the GNex is unlocked (GSM) and could pair with any carrier, except Sprint or Verizon.

Galaxy Nexus from Google

I know it is 350 but it is the cheapest phone if you are buying new...and trying to cover the specs you gave us
  5. Mostly Harmless

Mostly Harmless Well-Known Member Contributor

I guess a better question is what carrier are you trying to run this phone on? You aren't going to find a phone that runs on every carrier.
  6. lewisgreg981

lewisgreg981 New Member

I went from $200 to $270 for the maximum price. To find the phone I was talking about, go to ********** and paste this into the search bar (UMI X1 MTK6577 Android 4.0 ICS 4.5" 1280x720px 8MP Camera). It should be the item with instock in front of it's title. And I was going to try to use Net10 or Straightalk as a carrier.