please give useful info for those with 2.1 leaks..

Last Updated:

1. knipp21

knipp21 Member This Topic's Starter

Ok so im tech savy, i run linux and programmed it. But im not smartphone os savy. i was dumb and missed my chance to root..now im praying a dev gives me mercy. Does anyone have any info for the poor souls like me? I want root mainly for over clocking, and i know the stock eris will never see past 2.1

Thanks in advance, this place has provided lots of help for me lately, but i cant find any updated info on this

Advertisement
  2. jcase

jcase Well-Known Member

Linus Torvalds,

Wow I did not know you were an Eris user. Welcome to the community. I have been a big fan of our's for many years, and would gladly be willing to give you a rooted phone. I don't live too far from your place, maybe we get together and have a cup of coffee? I will tell you about android, and you can tell me about the early days.

</geekhumor>
    </sarcasm>

Couldnt help it. No useful info yet.

3. knipp21

Haha thanks. I think have been reading alot of posts by you lately. I would love a rooted phone. Its what will keep me from shelling out the dough for the incredible.

4. ssgtob1

ssgtob1 Well-Known Member

That was the fuuniest thing I have ever seen on androidforums.......and he didnt get it at all!!!!

I think Torvalds may possibly have better grammar than the person claiming to have programmed Linux in this thread!

5. knipp21

In defense to my grammer I'm a lazy college kid using my phone. And to correct myself. I'm a cs major using Linux. I caught the joke but I was trying to stay on topic :)