PLEASE HELP... 2 questions

1. ducatidrew

ducatidrew Well-Known Member

I just got an exchange evo this morning and the hardware version is three. does any one know if this is the latest?

i had a widget to toggle me mobile network on the phone i just exchanged. i can't find out how get it back. i tried going to widgets-settings-ect but it wasn't there . i don't remember if i got it from the market or what.

Thank you guys so much for your help!

Advertisement
    :
  2. vindico pallens

vindico pallens Active Member

1. Not sure. I thought someone posted on here they had hw ver 5
    2. It's under widgets>settings
  3. sikclown

sikclown Well-Known Member

1. I have heard talk of a version 005 out there but no photo proof has been presented

2. So you Long Pressed then chose Widget then Settings and Mobile Network isn't there? Double check because it is there. You have a 4g, Airplane Mode, Bluetooth, GPS, Hotspot, Mobile Network, and Wi-Fi widgets are all there
    ducatidrew likes this.
  4. ducatidrew

thats what i thought, ill check in a few . what hardware v. is the phone ur seeing that on?
  5. sikclown

sikclown Well-Known Member

003 but don't get hung up on hardware versions.... No one knows what they mean really and yes there are some differences cosmetically and two different screens manufacturers but the software and firmware are the same
  6. ducatidrew

it was right there. i guess i was tripping.
  7. Clipp

Clipp Well-Known Member

0003 is the latest. The only major difference that people are noting is that 0003 could have Epson screens (some Novatec), while 00002 has only Novatec. Wouldn't worry about it.
  8. ducatidrew

cool. i just know if the shipment came in today i better have the best of the best. lol:D:cool: