• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Please help, how do I make to appear again the window with the options to open a document?

cimita

Lurker
Sep 13, 2010
Hello, I was opening an e.pub book and my Android Tablet Eken M002 had blocked for a second and instead of open the e.pub with "Laputa Book Reader", I opened it with "My video" and I also pressed the option "Use it as default".
Now I can't open the file with "My video" and the "Open with..." option doesn't appear again.
I don't know how to make it to appear again, everything it is opened with "My video" . After that I uninstalled "My video" because I hoped that it will appear again the option "Open with...", but I was wrong. Now I don't know what to do, could somebody please help me?
I buyed my Tablet Eken M002 with Android 1.6, last week and I don't know very well how it works.
Thank you very much

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones