Please help! I am having trouble.

Last Updated:

1. lea8198

lea8198 Member This Topic's Starter

I there. I am having a few problems with my Hero. It all started when I accidentally downloaded and opened panda home. I dod not know that it was going to change the whole theme and i totally lost my original layout :-( I deleted panda home and tried to get back my old theme (which I have done) but now I have 2 problems.

1) My phone has stopped updated me on tweets, emails, BBC news, weather etc unless i click into the apps and manually refresh. This is really annoying me! I want it all to work as it used to.

2) I thought I was rid of panda home but when i know click on Taskiller and it refreshed my screen it goes back to the pandahome theme until I click home and then it goes to my normal theme. I am confused by this?

Can anyone help? Point 1 is the one most important to me. Thanks in advance.

Advertisement
  2. Slug

Slug Check six! Moderator

Updating is normally controlled via the apps themselves and shouldn't be affected by replacement Home apps. I'm running Panda Home and it doesn't cause any probs, so I suggest checking settings from within your Twitter client, email etc.

Go into Menu - Settings - Applications - Manage applications and 'clear defaults' for 91PandaHome. When you press Home next you should select 'use as default' then 'TouchFLO' or 'HTC Sense' from the menu; this will make this the default Home app from then on. You can then uninstall PandaHome either from Manage Applications or Market.