Please help I really dont want to take backSupport

Last Updated:

1. kll201

kll201 New Member This Topic's Starter

Oct 13, 2010
    Let me start by saying I love Android and have had it before, and I never jumped on the iphone band wagon, but now I feel like I may have to for only 2 reasons unless someone can please help me. I can not find an easier solution for my music. I usually download from limewire and everything falls under itunes, well after getting the capitvate yesterday It took me over an hour to figure out that I had to go through doubletwist and all this mass storage and mount stuff... well after all of that I did get a few songs on my phone, but do I have to go through this EVERY time??? or is there an easier way? Also one more thing, yesterday when I got the phone I set up my facebook and now its gone.. i did have status updated right on the front of my phone if I just swiped it over and now its just "daily briefing" and I cant for the life of me find my facebook... unless i go to what is going on??? Or am I just too dumb for this phone, cause I'm not a real tech person, I just need a fast brower, music, and camera. Please help before I am forced to jump on the iphone band wagon which I really dont want to do. Thanks--- I have had people read but no replies.. can someone please help, I am going out of town tomorrow and need to figure out a phone solution so that I can put music on my phone and I really dont want to get an iphone 4, but cant seem to figure this phone out for music.

2. Infinite-t

Infinite-t Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2010
    Well here is a few suggestions for your music. If you have, and use Itunes, and would still like to use it there is an app called something like isyncer on the marketplace. It does cost 2 bucks i think but it works great. You fire it up on your phone, plug it in to your comp and off it goes, just like iPod/iphone would.

The second way, which is easy and free is. Plug your phone in, yes you still have to mount it, but just open the music folder on your phone and drag and drop the music ino that folder, just like you would with a flash drive or something, unmount, and viola, your done.

I dont use facebook so I dont know a whole lot about it, but are you saying you had a facebook widget on your home screen and now its gone? And somehow it got replaced with daily briefing (POS)?

If that is the case, Tap and hold the daily briefing widget, after a few seconds a trash can will appear drag it into the trash can and it gone. Not deleted but removed from your homescreen. Then Tap and hold an empty space on your homescreen till a menu pops up. Select widgets, then select facebook. That should add a facebook widget back to your homescreen.

It sound like you could really use some help with the basics on this phone. If it's your first android, it can be overwhelming and the manual that comes with it sucks. Check out this website, it explains things pretty well.
    FAQ - CapFAQ

I dont check this forum all the time, but I try to help if I know the answer and if I dont, I try to find it.
  3. sremick

sremick Well-Known Member

Jun 18, 2010
    Step 1: Stop obtaining your musically illegally. Copyright infringement is not cool, illegal, and not endorsed by this forum or me.