• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Please help i totally bricked mi rogers htc magic pv 32a

peshinho

Lurker
Jul 20, 2009
Hello, and please fogive me for bothering you again.
I totally bricked my phone as i was trying to flash it to its original state and when i flash the spl (update[1].SHIPMENT-SPL-HBOOT-1.33.0009H-signed.zip ) i took the battery after it rebooted but i guess before it finished as i saw a magic phone on the screen but could't stop on time from removing the battery.
Now nothing make my magic to turn on again, not the power button, not the back + power button, not the home + power button and not even the volume down + power button. i tried removing the battery, connecting the usb and tried all the possible combinations with no success.
Is there any way to get into fastboot, as if i get there then i can reflash my previous spl and i am done.
Please help me as i paid over 1000 dollars for this phone here in argentina and there is not htc or rogers customers support here.
Is there any pandora battery or adb force awake or adb force power on command?
Thanks in advance
Facundo from Argentina
Please if you can send me an email consolesolutions2@gmail.com

Hello, and please fogive me for bothering you again.
I totally bricked my phone as i was trying to flash it to its original state and when i flash the spl (update[1].SHIPMENT-SPL-HBOOT-1.33.0009H-signed.zip ) i took the battery after it rebooted but i guess before it finished as i saw a magic phone on the screen but could't stop on time from removing the battery.
Now nothing make my magic to turn on again, not the power button, not the back + power button, not the home + power button and not even the volume down + power button. i tried removing the battery, connecting the usb and tried all the possible combinations with no success.
Is there any way to get into fastboot, as if i get there then i can reflash my previous spl and i am done.
Please help me as i paid over 1000 dollars for this phone here in argentina and there is not htc or rogers customers support here.
Is there any pandora battery or adb force awake or adb force power on command?
Thanks in advance
Facundo from Argentina
Please if you can send me an email consolesolutions2@gmail.com

From what I know if you pulled out the battery before the spl/bootloader had a chance to install there really arent any options aside from JTAG...

Upvote 0
From what I know if you pulled out the battery before the spl/bootloader had a chance to install there really arent any options aside from JTAG...

By JTAG NoOneYereYet means a device that will allow hardware firmware access to the phone ...

This is a very complex issue and usually only done at expert service companies ...

If you want to ship you phone to the US ... We know of a person that MIGHT ???
try to fix your phone ... If he is interested in giving it a try ... then you could contact him directly to make arrangements .... I am Sure there is NO Guarantee that it can be Fix ... but there is a good chance that it can ...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones