Please help i totally bricked mi rogers htc magic pv 32a

Last Updated:

1. peshinho

peshinho New Member This Topic's Starter

Hello, and please fogive me for bothering you again.
    I totally bricked my phone as i was trying to flash it to its original state and when i flash the spl (update[1].SHIPMENT-SPL-HBOOT-1.33.0009H-signed.zip ) i took the battery after it rebooted but i guess before it finished as i saw a magic phone on the screen but could't stop on time from removing the battery.
    Now nothing make my magic to turn on again, not the power button, not the back + power button, not the home + power button and not even the volume down + power button. i tried removing the battery, connecting the usb and tried all the possible combinations with no success.
    Is there any way to get into fastboot, as if i get there then i can reflash my previous spl and i am done.
    Please help me as i paid over 1000 dollars for this phone here in argentina and there is not htc or rogers customers support here.
    Is there any pandora battery or adb force awake or adb force power on command?
    Thanks in advance
    Facundo from Argentina
    Please if you can send me an email consolesolutions2@gmail.com

Advertisement
  2. MoreYummy

MoreYummy Well-Known Member

it is not wise to remove battery or do anything when it is rooting.

It need to reboot twice.

HOpefully someone has the knowledge to unbrick for you

3. noonehereyet

noonehereyet No One... VIP Member

From what I know if you pulled out the battery before the spl/bootloader had a chance to install there really arent any options aside from JTAG...

4. justjimjpc

justjimjpc Premium Member VIP Member

By JTAG NoOneYereYet means a device that will allow hardware firmware access to the phone ...

This is a very complex issue and usually only done at expert service companies ...

If you want to ship you phone to the US ... We know of a person that MIGHT ???
    try to fix your phone ... If he is interested in giving it a try ... then you could contact him directly to make arrangements .... I am Sure there is NO Guarantee that it can be Fix ... but there is a good chance that it can ...

5. peshinho

peshinho New Member This Topic's Starter

Justjimjpc. I wouldike to give it a try and send it to the states so see if this person can unbrick mi htc magic. Please if you are so kind send me his details (email, address, name and phone number) to consolesolutions2@gmail.com
    thanks in advance x your help

6. Jey

Jey New Member

Hi,
    I have simmilar problem,I am in Dulles VA,my email Id is : hemant.borse@gmail.com
    Can you pls share the contact details of the person who can unbrick my HTC magic?