• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Please help!!! Ijoy problems!!!

Please help me !!!!
I stay in South Africa , one if my friends recently came back from Germany and gave me this tablet when he got back. The tablet is an Ijoy Spirit 7. I don't know what version of android it is running. I have forgotten the pattern lock and now it's asking for gmail account information. I don't have this information and the tablet can't connect to the wifi because it's locked. The tablet has the following buttons :
Scroll(ball)
Esc
Menu
Power

The tablet is only on wifi there is no 3G.
Please help me !!! I have been struggling with this problem for months now. Is there a way to factory reset? How do I access the boot menu(android secret menu) taking into consideration the buttons I have to push. Is there a pc program I can download that could reload so or hack into it?

Thanks
James

Try this
HARD FORCE SHUTDOWN - FACTORY RESTORE & BACKUP & RESET - 3 RESET WAYS on ANDROID TABLETS REVIEW, look for a tiny reset pinhole along the case it may reset the tablet too All RESETTING Ways Below Holding Down Certain Sequence of Keys or Buttons will put Most Tablets or Android Phones in Service mode to Factory Restore to New.
Hold Vol + & Power 20 sec
Hold Vol - & Power 20 sec
Hold Vol + - & Power 20 sec
Hold Home & Power 20 Sec
Hold Vol + & home & Power 20 sec
Hold vol - & home & power 20 sec
Hold Vol + - & Home & Power 20 Sec
Hold Reset Button 30 sec
Note- Use Volume + - to Move Up and Down in Service menu But you Can Use a usb mouse to Select Option in Android Settings To backup & Restore too

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones