• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Please Help! LG P920 (LG 3D) Turn on for 1 sec then shuts down. READ

Please help!!! I have a LG phone and its rooted and I tried to install ClockworkMod using a program on my PC. It said it worked and my phone rebooted. I didnt know how to get into recovery mode so I got an app on the Play Store that puts it into recovery. I press "put into recovery" and phone shuts off. I press the power and it says "LG" with the logo and then shuts down. When I plug it in It says "LG" with the logo and shuts down and turns back on and does the same repeatedly. I cant get it into anything. I tried recovery mode. Nope. I took the battery out. I tried everything and im freaking out.
What do I do :thinking: :thinking: Please help! My computer wont even recognize it. It will say a device is connected then disconnected when it turns off so I cant use my computer for anything. And if I fix it, how do I install ClockworkMod??

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones