Please help me about Music??

Last Updated:

1. confuzzled

confuzzled Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Hello,

Ive been able to put music onto my Desire but not all of it appears under "Music" Ive removed all the music of the phone and am going to start again, Could someone tell me how to Plug my desire into my laptop, And drag and drop my music so it will appear in the "Music" file on the Desire.

Thank you VM

Advertisement
  2. Stoo

Stoo Well-Known Member

hi, i just put my music into the MP3 file that was aleady on the sd card

3. confuzzled

Ok, Do they appear in the Music folder already on the phone?

4. Stoo

Stoo Well-Known Member

ok, here is what i did, plugged desire into laptop, opened it up to see all the folders, there is a folder called MP3 i dragged and dropped my music into this... now open "music" on the desire and they should be there

5. confuzzled

Gah ok im still having a problem. I havnt got the file called MP3 for some reason so i made my own called Music, Put my music in their and not all of them showed up in the MP3 player on the phone,

I then deleted them out of the file i made and put them in a file already on the SD Card called "media" -> audio -> music. When i open this file up on my laptop or on my phone through the app "ASTRO" it shows that ALL the songs are thier but when i open the MP3 player on the phone it doesnt show all the songs, a couple are missing.

What is wrong :(

TY VM

6. kboya

kboya Well-Known Member

@confuzzled: with the phone connected to pc as a diskdrive make a folder called mp3 and then drag and drop everything in there. safely remove hardware, and then the sd card will update and all should be cool. If not, are all your music files in the same format? could some be in an unsupported format (i.e. those that are missing already)?

7. confuzzled

Ive seem to have done it now, I just used a folder already on the SD Card called "media" then "audio" then "music". I must have been doing something wrong, Thanks for your help guys.

8. kboya

kboya Well-Known Member

groovy