Please help me choose a mid pc tab

Last Updated:

1. masterblast

masterblast New Member This Topic's Starter

Oct 15, 2010

You prob know that im new to this, I have been searching for a while now which tab to go for, Idealy I want it all fast 1ghz processor, 3g, hdmi output and android 2.2, but I know I cant have it all, or can I?

Can anyone tell me if the telechips8902 800mhz 256 ram is fairly quick cause this one has hdmi 3g and bluetooth android 2.2 but only 7"
    [​IMG]7" Tablet PC APAD G-Sensor 3G 800Mhz Google Android 2.2 on eBay (end time 07-Nov-10 16:16:15 GMT)

this one has adobe flash but only 720mhz
    [​IMG]7 TFT Tablet Android 2.2 Telechips 8902 Flash Player on eBay (end time 04-Nov-10 07:15:37 GMT)

This one is a zenithink zt180 which I heard has good reviews bit it has no hdmi no bluetooth android 2.1 and not sure if 3g is compatible yet but has a 10" screen
    10.2" Epad Android 2.1 1GHz 2GB WIFI Touch Tablet C100 on eBay (end time 18-Oct-10 06:59:49 BST)

Or is there any others out there, Like the Ortahn M16? any good reviews?

Or shall I save a little more and get the new archos 101 which supports adobe flash, which would be ideal for me cause I would like to watch flash content.

your help would be much apprietated

2. AmneonX

AmneonX Well-Known Member

Jun 27, 2010
    in my opinion, I would at least save up more for the Archos 101. I have looked on ebay, but nothing pushes my buttions like that tablet. I am trying to figure out a way to save up some cash to get one of them actually.
  3. Pryomancer

Pryomancer Well-Known Member

Mar 29, 2010
    Ask yourself this, why do you really want a tablet? Is it going to be genuinely useful or do you want it just to be different.
    In my experience you're better off going with a laptop. A $400 tablet pales in comparison to the amount of functionality you'd get from the same priced laptop.
    The hardware is more powerful and faster, and the software is more functional and provides a better workflow than a touch screen tablet.

Not to say that you shouldn't get a tablet, they can be useful. I just think that there currently isn't a good enough reason to warrant getting a tablet instead of a laptop.