• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

please help me decide asap :)

w1nning

Lurker
May 13, 2012
I am wondering if I should get this tablet or not.. what do you think? All i need it for is watching movies, browsing, and donwload apps and regular day to day usage.

SpecificationsHOT PointsThe Mate A10 configured a 10.2 inch screen with 1024x600 resolution. With Android 4.0.3 ICS Smart operating system, Cortex A8 chip combine with strong Mali400 GPU. The Mate A10 has a capacitive touch screen, supporting multi touch which is more sensitive. What's more, it has a front camera, WIFI, USB and HDMI 1080P full HD decoding that insure consumers a nice experience with it.ProcessorCPU Boxchip A10 Cortex 1.2GHz, Cortex A8 + GPU: Open GLRAM512MB RAM DDR3Flash Memory8GBExpansion MemorySupport up to 32GB Micro SD memory cardOperating SystemAndroid 4.0.3 ICSMarketSupport Google Android Market Pre-installedLanguagesMuti-language: Deutsch / Spanish / French/ Italiano / English / Chinese and MoreScreen10.2 inch 5 points touch, 1024 X 600 pixelsScreen Operation5 point touch, Capacitive screenCamera1.3 MegaPixelsSkypeSupport Skype video callsVideo1080p AVI/MOV/MP4/RMVB/FLV/MKVAudioMP3/WMA/WAV/APE/AAC/FLAC/OGGAudio Output3.5mm Stereo InterfacePeripherals SupportUSB port, HDMIWirelessWiFi 802.11 b/g/n3GSupport external 3G dongleBluetoothNoG-SensorYesBattery5200 MAhColorBlackSize & weight273 x 170 x 12mm, 720gPackage ContentCharger, USB Cable, Ear phone, Manual

My major issues with this is that its not 1gb of Ram, no camera in the front and single core? but does that REALLY matter? it seems a new model so it might be already fast.. but let me know please.. thanks

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones