PLEASE help me fix my phone...Support

Last Updated:

1. cfmistry

cfmistry Active Member This Topic's Starter

I've tried everything to get my phone working. For the past few days here are the problems I've had:
    -Extremely slow
    -Constantly freezing
    -When the screen times out it does not turn back on (requiring a battery pull).

I've tried rooting the phone, that does not work. Nothing I can do helps. I need to wipe the phone clean and reinstall the software - is that possible? Does anyone know how?

I've been so happy with this phone until last week and from that point on it has been absolute hell. Thank you for your any input.

-Cyrus

Advertisement
  2. dscribe

dscribe Well-Known Member

Likely you have an app installed that is causing trouble. I would suggest getting System Panel in the market and using it to find the offender and getting rid of it. How long are you able to keep your phone running till a freeze-up or screen-out?

3. cfmistry

cfmistry Active Member This Topic's Starter

Since I've wiped my phone I have downloaded no apps at all. In general, a freeze up occurs after about 5 minutes.

-Cyrus

4. dscribe

dscribe Well-Known Member

I'd try a hard reset, if that does not fix the problem I'd unroot back to stock and contact verizon. If the hard reset does not solve the problem then I would suspect a hardware problem.