1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

Please help me htc one x att root major problem

1. Lilsir64

Lilsir64 New Member

Please help me i rooted my htc one x att. Then the phone restarted but then couldnt get past the one and beats audio screen. please help i dont have my bootloader unlocked either. Im scared and need a way to fix this! :(

Advertisement
  2. gibbs1984

gibbs1984 Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum, I have an international version so I'm unsure of the unlock method for the ATT version, I'm sure someone will be around shortly to help you though :)

To give them some more help though what guide or website etc did you use to root your phone, walk us through exactly what you've done so far.

Didn't think it was possible to root without unlocking your bootloader so are you sure you actually rooted it?
  3. Lilsir64

Lilsir64 New Member

ya im sure i had the su app, i used the one click method to root. if i did an ruu would that mess alot up? personally i dont care if my phone is wiped i just want it to use it :(
  4. gibbs1984

It's pretty hard to brick phones these days so there should be a solution.

Have you tried the XDA forums (not trying to shift you over there but they may have more knowledge of what you've done)?
  5. gibbs1984

Moving this to the root forum as you may find a better answer there.
  6. Lilsir64

Lilsir64 New Member

ya they said to ruu but im afraid too and now my driver doesnt even use myhtc it uses cdrom and 3 others