• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help please help me!! i have the yellow triangle and im scared!!

make sure you are following the instructions to the letter.
if you are certain that you are doing everything correctly, then I would try cleaning your usb cable connections and your handset connector, and also try a different usb port on your computer.

it may also be worth trying to re-download the firmware again.
the firmware will be 250Mb+
the kernel will be <10Mb, so make sure you are flashing the correct file.

Upvote 0
Welcome to the forum OShinigami and thanks for joining.

If you flashed a kernel or firmware intended for the standard gti9100 I think your phone may be bricked as its not compatible with the g version. If you can still get into download mode (volume down, power and menu) download some firmware for the g variant from sammobile and flash that

SamMobile.com | Everything for your Samsung Mobile | SamMobile

Upvote 0
How to install Ice Cream Sandwich on your Samsung Galaxy S2 | Reviews | CNET UK

I went to this website and did what he showed...I did everything perfectly bt at the end odin showed "fail"....My phone got stuck in download mode. I unplugged the usb cable and turned off my cell.....
Later i turned it on then it just showed phone connected to computer with yellow triangle in the middle :/

I tried doing many things bt nothing happened :(

*sigh* this is worst then failing in jailbreaking :mad:

Upvote 0
How to install Ice Cream Sandwich on your Samsung Galaxy S2 | Reviews | CNET UK

I went to this website and did what he showed...I did everything perfectly bt at the end odin showed "fail"....My phone got stuck in download mode. I unplugged the usb cable and turned off my cell.....
Later i turned it on then it just showed phone connected to computer with yellow triangle in the middle :/

I tried doing many things bt nothing happened :(

*sigh* this is worst then failing in jailbreaking :mad:

That firmware is for the standard international and not the g version so I think you have bricked your phone. Try removing the battery for a few minutes and then try booting into download mode. If you are lucky download mode will work and you can flash some G firmware. If you can't get into download mode then its going to have to be a professional job to get it fixed

Upvote 0
i have the problem too..but when i'm try to followed these step..it still showing the picture with phone and pc with yellow triangle picture.

Hello

Can you let us know what model your phone is, what firmware you were on, what firmware you tried to flash, you location and carrier

Are you also able to boot into download mode - Volume Down + Home (Menu) + Power Button

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones