Please Help Me , Themes , Apps , Help me learn this stuff!General

1. LGismyVISION

LGismyVISION Well-Known Member

Hi , I am Mike , You might know me from the LG Motion/Connect forums on this website , I am kind of friendly and I need help

I want to make themes for Go Launcher EX , or ADW Launcher for myself / Public , As for a website , Since I dont want to publish to Google Play , And I want to start learning and I can make the icons I guess , The problem is I need help on how to start , Icon Pack , How to make the theme , I need lessons or guiding at least

Also I want to learn how to make a basic app with even a basic control of a stopwatch so I can start learning how to make android apps (Windows phone is so easy , But Android makes it hard!) Anyone willing to tell me how to make themes will be like my god , I might be willing to donate (I dont know how to , Paypal? Idk , Never used paypal XD ) I want to learn how to make themes or make a basic app , I prefer any of both , I prefer a basic theme I guess since it will be easier for me , but I want for Go Launcher EX
    OR
    The launcher you know how to use , I personally use Stock LG but I am willing to use Go Launcher EX / ADW / Launcher Pro if I learn how to make the themes :D

Help me please , One of you must know

Advertisement
  2. LGismyVISION

3. LGismyVISION

Notice - I see it has blue base for other apps , I need to fix that but I want to make a LG UI theme for other phones who want it! Hmmmmm
  4. LGismyVISION

5. LGismyVISION

I know i said 10 minutes but It was made before the Black Iphone Lookalike theme -Anyone here?!?!?
  6. sammyz

sammyz LG Whiz Kid Guide