1. In regards to recently combined carrier specific root forums, if your device forum was affected, please see this poll/thread!

Please help me with my tablet problem

1. csmaddog

csmaddog New Member

Hi guys, Firstly Thank you for letting me join your community, i hope i will be more active the more I get involved with things.

Secondly, I hope this in the right section.

Thirdly, heres my problem.
    I just purchased an Android Tablet from eBay called a Binatone Homesurf 705.
    It is coming up with Android.Process.Acore has stopped unexpectedly please try again. etc.. So im kinda gathering something isnt right.
    I cannot get past this screen as whenever I press force close, it just pops up again.
    I cannot get into the settings (for reason above), and I cant get into the Factory Reset area (it hasnt got a volume up or down key).
    It has a small reset hole on the back, but doesnt seem to help me reset back to factory, just soft resets it.
    Does anyone know how i can Reset this back to factory without the volume keys, or using the settings :O

On a plus side, once the tablet is low on battery I can access some part of the settings by unplugging the charger and pushing "use battery" which brings up a menu, but doesnt have any of the privacy settings on it.

Please Help.

Thanks

Nick

Advertisement