• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Please help me with these two issues!

c0dehunter

Lurker
Jul 27, 2010
Hey, I am proud new owner of HTC Magic and I have upgraded it to 2.1 (CyanogenMod).

These are issues I would like to solve (sorted from highest to lowest priority):

• When I press green call (hard) button, instead of dialpad the call log shows up. Then I have to manually tap the "Phone" tab to get to dialpad. Where can this be changed?

• The hardware buttons (home, call, end, ...) aren't illuminated as long as I would like. The light in them turns off in about 10 seconds which is annoying in darkness. They should be lit atleast until the screen turns off. How could I fix this?

I would be grateful if you would help me with this two little problems. In return a virtual beer is on me :rolleyes:

Hey, I am proud new owner of HTC Magic and I have upgraded it to 2.1 (CyanogenMod).

These are issues I would like to solve (sorted from highest to lowest priority):

• When I press green call (hard) button, instead of dialpad the call log shows up. Then I have to manually tap the "Phone" tab to get to dialpad. Where can this be changed?

• The hardware buttons (home, call, end, ...) aren't illuminated as long as I would like. The light in them turns off in about 10 seconds which is annoying in darkness. They should be lit atleast until the screen turns off. How could I fix this?

I would be grateful if you would help me with this two little problems. In return a virtual beer is on me :rolleyes:

You'll probably be best off if you ask your Custom ROM questions over on the CyanogenMod forum. I believe that the fist item you mentioned is a known issue but I'm unsure of the second one.

CyanogenMod Forum

gbd

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones