• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Please help me. :(

Zirah21

Lurker
Jul 5, 2012
Hello guys! I'm so desperate. I'm having a problem with my Xperia mini, ST15i. Could you guys teach me how to enable my data connection? I already ticked on that option on my mobile network settings, I have my APN already but then again I can't connect to the internet without using a WIFI connection. I want to use 3G and not WIFI. Please help :(

The icon Jake was referring to indicates if you have a data connection available through your network. As this is not showing it would mean either you data turned off (which you have advised you have checked so I assume this is not it) or that the APN settings you have are incorrect. With this being the case I would advise contacting your network provider and have them send you through the relevant internet/mms settings.

Reactions: Zirah21
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones