Please Help MMS on Virtuos 3.0.1

Last Updated:

1. gonzoguy24

gonzoguy24 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

MODS Please I am begging you do not move this as I have been trying to resolve this issue forever...This is where it will get noticed and I will hopefully get some help.

I am running Virtuous 3.0.1 and I came from Virtuos 2.7. I did not do a full wipe from 2.7 to 3.0.1 but I did a full wipe from 2.6 to 2.7. Ever since 2.6 however I have not been able to send or receive an MMS. It is so annoying.

Radio: 2.15.00.07.28
    Kernel: Stock HTC 2.6.32.15-gb7b01d1 htckernel@and18-2 #1

This is the only issue i have and it is getting so annoying...I have tried several things like playing with MMS file size settings...installing the EVO camera app...

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks so much!

EDIT: While on Virtuous 2.7 I flashed ShadowROM and MMS worked. Just wanted to add this...I then did a full wipe and went back to 2.7 and still had MMS isues.

It gives me the General Network failure etc etc.

Advertisement
  2. dscribe

dscribe Well-Known Member

Hope you find a solution and hope you are posting in the Virtuous Forum as well. I am running 3.01 and tried an MMS just a bit ago and it worked fine. I did a send, don't know about receive yet though.

3. mzratm

mzratm Member

Running titanium back up was causing that for me. Try re flashing then before loading anything try to send a pic

4. gonzoguy24

Yes i know this is not a common problem with the rom so it must be an issue with titanium...I will fool around with wiping messaging and restoring

5. gonzoguy24

Okay so it must be ftkm titanium backup and my restore that messed things up anyone got any ideas for fixing without reflashing???

6. mzratm

mzratm Member

I just re flashed then ran titanium to restore the apps only. Seems like when you restore the system data it messes up

7. below_radar_00

below_radar_00 Well-Known Member

Mine isn't working either. I used TB to restore but only apps, no system data. Any other solutions???

8. below_radar_00

below_radar_00 Well-Known Member

Okay, after screwing around for an hour I figured out my problem. I have quick settings app installed. There are two mobile data on/off buttons on this program. Mine uses the APN one. I took it off and then went to edit it and there's a little tick box that says disable MMS. I unticked it and it downloaded my messages. YES!