Please Help! MP3 Store Force Close Issues!

Last Updated:

1. anavrin0901

anavrin0901 Member This Topic's Starter

This really sucks. I'm hoping someone can help me here like you guys always do :)

A couple weeks back I was trying to download Ozzy's latest song from the MP3 Amazon Store app that we all have on our Droids. Anyway, during the download the app froze and my song never downloaded. I had to contact Amazon to redownload on my PC.

Since then I cannot open MP3 Store. It opens to a black screen and then I get the force close message. In fact I get that MP3 Store force close message all the time during the day it pops up whenever I reboot my phone, get a voicemail, etc... There is no way to delete the store and re-add that I can find?

Anybody have any words of wisdom or suggestions for me? Did Ozzy break one of my favorite apps?

Thanks all!

Advertisement
  2. G.Armour

G.Armour You know you want to. VIP Member

Yeah dude, quit using Amazon mp3. Use music junk! It's free! Although its not in the market anymore.. Do a quick google search for music junk apk for android and hopefully it will give u a link to d/l it. Someone else here might be able to.. but not sure.. you could always do a forum search to because I think it was discussed here before. But yeah, that is an awesome app! Oh and if you want entire c.d.s you can grab andtorrent from the market.. I have already downloaded countless albums that way..
    Hope this helps

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

3. anavrin0901

Thanks for the advice, but that will not fix these random force close messages that keep popping up nor do I want to download any unpaid for music. Is my problem happening to anyone else out there?

4. anavrin0901

bump

OK... let's forget this is about mp3s...

let's just ask the question... how do I stop an app from not working and constantly giving me these app froze error messages during everyday operation of the phone. The particular app in question above can't be uninstalled and reinstalled to the best of my knowledge. Thanks!