• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Please help, my 10 yr old is crying

So I bought my Autistic son a phone and he is happy as can be until some kids in his class started talking about how great their Iphones are. He is very upset that he can not download the same apps because they are for Iphone only. I know many of the same games are out there under a different name. Is there a website that has the name conversion so I can download the games for him? Like Fruit Ninja on Iphone is Fruit slicer on Android.

Welcome to Android Forums rocksolid123.:)

No parent wants a crying child. You are more than welcome to ask away here as this is an amazing, friendly, and helpful place. My 6yr old loves fruit ninja, and it is the same name on Android as iOS. There is also a Fruit Ninja Puss In Boots version as well.

Upvote 0
My son is looking for Prize Machine game app. Does anybody know of an equal to it that I can download?

The developer name is different, but this looks like the same game. Mind you, there are some pretty bad reviews about this on iTunes. Oh, and Amazon is a reliable place to also get apps for Android. In fact, they offer a free app of the day and I have gotten a ton of games for my son from there. You do need to enable 3rd party app installations, but it is a piece of cake. Settings | Security | Enable 3rd Party Apps.

Amazon.com: Prize Machine!: Appstore for Android

Upvote 0
He was looking for Theatrhythm Final Fantasy and prize machine but I don't think you can get them for Android.

There are a few Final Fantasy games available on Android, these the ones I can see available for my device, as you can see there are quite a few.

Final Fantasy All The Bravest
Final Fantasy
Final Fantasy II
Final Fantasy III
Final Fantasy IV
Final Fantasy V
Final Fantasy Dimensions

I will have to ask him again, I know it's a final fantasy. The prize machine for android does not work. I think it is a fake. Good thing it did not cost much. Thanks for all of the help everybody.

There's a game called Prize Claw available for Android, I've never tried Prize Machine so I don't know how similar they are.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones