• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Please help need alcatel one touch evolve stock rom! Helpp!

solisjulian

Jan 22, 2014
hey thanks for viewing, please if anyone has a stock rom for the alcatel onetouch evolve 5020t can you please send it to me? i cant find it anywere and my phone has a soft brick and i really want to use it agin i been useing a flip phone! lol please send it to me if you have one! thank you id appreciate it!:D

well this is the problem when one deals with a phone that virtually has no dev community........i will only root a phone only when i know that there will be support should anything go wrong.

no devs=no custom roms or even stock roms:(

if you are going to root, check around first......head on over to xda forums and see if there is a development community first......just my $0.02

Upvote 0
well this is the problem when one deals with a phone that virtually has no dev community........i will only root a phone only when i know that there will be support should anything go wrong.

no devs=no custom roms or even stock roms:(

if you are going to root, check around first......head on over to xda forums and see if there is a development community first......just my $0.02

No help at all of course, but I'd like to add this. No custom recovery and/or no unlockable bootloader (they go hand in hand for me)=be very careful about even rooting the device.

Upvote 0
No help at all of course, but I'd like to add this. No custom recovery and/or no unlockable bootloader (they go hand in hand for me)=be very careful about even rooting the device.

i rooted it and it got bricked, there absoulutly no page on the net were i can get this from. does anyone have a back up of there phone i can please use?:thinking:

Upvote 0
i rooted it and it got bricked, there absoulutly no page on the net were i can get this from. does anyone have a back up of there phone i can please use?:thinking:

Backups are what we call nandroid backups and those are device specific a you need a recovery for that which there is none for your phone.

Rooting any device involved a certain amount of risks........Sorry but I think you are sol.

Upvote 0
Hey... I have an unrooted Alcatel One touch Evolve (all stock obv) ... if there is any way i can help (with assistance from someone who knows what they're doing) i'd be happy to help.

im assuming i'd have to root it (which i planned on doing soon) to give u the files

im newb. forgive me. :D

On behalf of the OP, thanks for the offer, but without a custom recovery for this specific device, there isn't much that can be done.

Upvote 0
I think There is hope to fix this phone without involving manufacture
There is a software called furious gold . it cost $69 to purchase. and it contain firmware so it can restore back to factory

but for using it just one time $69 is too much ...

The software is furious gold OTSmart pack 6 ...

My phone is also bricked. but I can't justify buying a $69 software just to fix one phone..

Other option is if you have a cell phone fix depot that has this software, but I think it is hard to find in my area.

If we can crowd fund this, maybe we can buy the tools and distribute it among crowd funder. I am not sure if the soft company ok with this though

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f272/i-need-help-restore-folder-ot-5020n-1821292/

Upvote 0
Its rooted but i don't know how to extract a stock ROM if anyone can tell me how i can post a download link so we can fix this smartphone madness i feel kinda bad that people are having this issue and i want to do the best i can to help

Attachments

• picture028.jpg
    picture028.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 319
  • picture029.jpg
    picture029.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 222
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones