Please help - need get root for NEC 909e (IS11CA)

1. Ztsky

Ztsky New Member

Hi all,

Could you please help me to root my phone NEC909e - chinaphone (copy of Casio G'zOne IS11CA)
    It has next parametrs below:
    Firmware version: 2.3.5 gingerbread
    Kernel version:
    2.6.35.7-pref
    ncmc@ncmc #3
    Build number: 111.54.15.5.03.01

I have all drivers for ADB connection so I already tryed many ways to root it. Starting from manually "zergrush exploit" and ending via UnlockRoot .
    It's boot loader is locked. (I have tryed many ways start it with hit on volume button up and down many times and all combinations with no luck .)
    Could you please advise the ways how to root it, or who can help with this? I need root to install Google Play on it and for other things.
    Will much appreciated for any help. If you need any additional information - please let me know and I will try to find it.

Advertisement
    :
  2. SonOfLysander

SonOfLysander New Member

I also have a NEC 909E.

It's like has already been stated it's android 2.3.5 (It's a copy of Casio G'zOne IS11CA which is the japanese version of the G'zOne Commando). I can't seem to get it rooted. Z4, Gingerbreak, and SuperOneClick don't work. I'm pretty sure it's the zergRush exploit, it fails with a "Hellion with blue flames" so this exploit has been patched.

Just playing around with the device myself, it seems like the only viable solution probably involves signing an update package to install root. I'd do that myself, but that's outside the scope of my abilities.

Anyone know how to root this?
  3. viewv

viewv New Member

It fails with a "Hellion with blue flames" too!