• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Please help: Phone stuck at the LG logo

Hey guys,

I was trying to root the phone and I messed up with something. After that the phone got stuck at the LG logo. I tried to flash (i found some random V10D.kdz, i don't know if it is the right one) . after many tries my phone and also my laptop get stuck at 4% during the update. (my laptop hangs at this point, so I cant even move the mouse).

Pleaseeeeee any one help me. I' new to this and any help is appreciated

I'm afraid you are goin to have to take it to the service.. Something similar happened to me when I was upgrading it wit the official LG software, but windows crashed) and i took it to the service n they had to change the motherboard cuz they couldnt fix it other way... I'm afraid your goin to have to do the same. But maybe someone who knows better can help you out without taking it to service because maybe its not the same thing that happened to me. Wish you luck.

Reactions: freeman77200
Upvote 0
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones