• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help PLEASE HELP! Phone Won't Turn On After Battery Died

adam79

Jun 9, 2012
My phone's battery just died. It made the power off sound, but when I looked at the screen, it was still on the home screen. I took out the battery and tried turning it back on. Now when I put the battery in, and hit the power button, no matter if the phone is plugged in or not, the LG logo comes up and the lights on the buttons blink 3 times. It just stays like this and won't turn on! Any suggestions?

Thanks,
-Adam

I have a LG Optimus T. The battery just died, it made the power off sound, but when I looked at the screen, it was still stuck/frozen on the home screen. I took out the battery and tried turning it back on. Now when I put the battery in, and hit the power button, no matter if the phone is plugged in or not, the LG logo comes up and the lights on the buttons blink 3 times. It just stays like this and won't turn on! I've also tried a hard reset, but the same thing happens (logo and button blinks). Any suggestions?

Thanks,
-Adam

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones