• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Please help......playing streaming video has lags, choppiness, freezes

Candala

Lurker
Feb 19, 2013
I am new to this forum.......Nexus 10 and love it but...... I get a lot of lag, choppiness, slow motion unwatchable video even using streaming video player like MX player or BS player. I like watching past TV shows on TV Portal and I'm using what they recommend for players and links. The video plays for about 20 seconds and then slows down, slurs, choppy and unwatcheable. What am I doing wrong..... please over suggestions. Thanks.

I am new to this forum.......Nexus 10 and love it but...... I get a lot of lag, choppiness, slow motion unwatchable video even using streaming video player like MX player or BS player. I like watching past TV shows on TV Portal and I'm using what they recommend for players and links. The video plays for about 20 seconds and then slows down, slurs, choppy and unwatcheable. What am I doing wrong..... please over suggestions. Thanks.

Without knowing your setup, I agree with the above poster that it sounds like a bandwidth issue and/or an issue with that site's bandwidth and/or something in your WiFi setup. My Nexus 10 streams pretty much everything I throw at it flawlessly.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones