Please Help - Problems with Android Wear App

Discussion in 'Android Wear' started by Timothy Mieyal, Jun 10, 2016.

1. Timothy Mieyal

Timothy Mieyal New Member

May 8, 2016
    Male
    For the past few days, the Android Wear app on my Samsung Galaxy S7 is not working. I open it up and my watches are no longer listed, just the blue cloud sky. No connection anymore to any of my watches so no notifications. The app gives me the option to connect but does nothing when I click it. I've uninstalled and re-installed the app over and over, most of the time the watches do not come back, and the few times they did it was only very briefly before the Wear app went blank again for no reason and usually without my knowing until I miss a notification. I've restarted my phone 10-12 times today, now even after that the watches do not come back. I have downloaded the latest Android Wear app update, all of the watches are completely up to date with the newest software, and my phone has the newest software update as of today. Everything is up to date with the latest updates. I have used Android Wear for about one month now and have had problem after problem after problem, it has never worked correctly for even one day. I came over from Pebble, where for 3 years I never had 1 problem with their watches or app. And my Pebble is connected right now and still sending notifications properly, so it's not my phone or Bluetooth. Unfortunately all I have now are several Android Wear watches that I can't use because the app is malfunctioning and won't connect to my watches. I have no idea what else to try or who to contact or what to do. Can anyone help with this? Anyone else also experiencing this problem? I would be extremely appreciative of any assistance, thanks in advance!

Advertisement
  2. jetson22

jetson22 Member

Aug 25, 2016
    Male
    Hey I am having the same issue with my Note 4 marshmallow and 1st gen 360. I have searched and read but to no avail. The watch pairs but won't connect. I tried using older versions of Android Wear and resetting watch. It says it is synching but like you stated, not connecting and just the blue sky.