Please help regarding the editing contactsSupport

Last Updated:

1. karuqa

karuqa Member This Topic's Starter

Hi ... i am a new HTC Desire user ...

when i try to edit my contacts.. in some contacts " edit " button does not aapear ... and also it appears two times ... once as it is in Facebook and other as it is stored in sim ..

If someone can explain this whole thing ... it will be really helpful :)

Thanks in advance

Advertisement
  2. KingRolo

KingRolo Member

Click menu, view, see which contacts you've got on display, sounds maybe like non fone ones eg Facebook, twitter.
    Also don't save any contacts to myfone I used google so o have a backup of them all if i lose my fone

3. wuthton

wuthton Well-Known Member

If you are doing a lot of editing I find it easier from gmail on a desktop.

4. toolman22

toolman22 New Member

I have my contacts on Gmail but hundreds of them show in the phone as unnamed ? If I look in the unnamed contact there will be an email address or similar info in the postal address fields either in "state" or a phone number in "Street" . But nothing in first name , last name or display name therefore its unnamed . :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
    OK so i can go into each one and edit it but come on they were in order once on my MS outlook program , which originally came from Palm OS ,
    whats the deal with this android & gmail contacts list no company name ..what the F____ ? :confused::confused::confused::confused:

I have exported to excel CSV spreadsheet and frankly I dont have time to edit this. ALL the fields are in the the first cell ?