• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

please help sdcard problem !

RebaSama

Lurker
Oct 23, 2012
Hello every body
Well here is my problem.....
I was taking my phone to the warranty to fix somthing. And i was taking copies of my files. And i copied my music file from my internal sd card to the external one. Then poof couldnt find it any where !!!!. Any tips anybody

Thanx in advance :)

Using my pc i was taking a copy of my music folder

So just to be certain ... you plugged in your phone and both the internal storage partition and the SD card showed up as two volumes. You dragged your music from the internal to the SD card, a progress bar showed that the files moved. And when you unplugged the phone, you couldn't find the files on the SD card. Does that sound right?

Reactions: RebaSama
Upvote 0
So just to be certain ... you plugged in your phone and both the internal storage partition and the SD card showed up as two volumes. You dragged your music from the internal to the SD card, a progress bar showed that the files moved. And when you unplugged the phone, you couldn't find the files on the SD card. Does that sound right?

Exactly, where u with me ?!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones