Please help, Text Display ProblemSupport

Last Updated:

1. josh_a_lim

josh_a_lim New Member This Topic's Starter

Hello there I have a problem regarding the new HTC Magic I purchased : in my text display where I read the conversations between me and my contacts... it has all of the messages I sent in 1 group together, and all of the messages my contacts have sent together. How do I change this to display the order in which they were sent and received? For example right now it is

ME : blahblahblah

You : blahblahblah

I'm starting to find this a little annoying and any suggestions would be very helpful

Advertisement
  2. GreatBigDog

GreatBigDog Well-Known Member

Go get Handcent SMS from the market. It's free and a much better texting app than the stock one.

3. josh_a_lim

josh_a_lim New Member This Topic's Starter

yup got handcent sms for now but probably ill wait for the reply of customer care of htc if i do need to download the firmware again just to improve the text display coz its quite frustrating to see and remember buying a brand new phone that has internal problems already and besides that the phone keypad function when texting is also not functioning...

4. GreatBigDog

GreatBigDog Well-Known Member

You can download the firmware from HTC, not sure exactly where but it is on their site.