Support Please help, Text Display Problem

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by josh_a_lim, Jun 26, 2010.

1. josh_a_lim

josh_a_lim New Member

Jun 26, 2010
    Hello there I have a problem regarding the new HTC Magic I purchased : in my text display where I read the conversations between me and my contacts... it has all of the messages I sent in 1 group together, and all of the messages my contacts have sent together. How do I change this to display the order in which they were sent and received? For example right now it is

ME : blahblahblah

You : blahblahblah

I'm starting to find this a little annoying and any suggestions would be very helpful

Advertisement

2. Go get Handcent SMS from the market. It's free and a much better texting app than the stock one.

3. josh_a_lim

josh_a_lim New Member

Jun 26, 2010
    yup got handcent sms for now but probably ill wait for the reply of customer care of htc if i do need to download the firmware again just to improve the text display coz its quite frustrating to see and remember buying a brand new phone that has internal problems already and besides that the phone keypad function when texting is also not functioning...

4. You can download the firmware from HTC, not sure exactly where but it is on their site.

Tags: