• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Please Help..Unlocked M8

hvacmanjc

Lurker
Nov 17, 2014
Hello everyone....first time posting here. My wife and I recently switched to AT&T and both purchased unlocked phones. I purchased an unlocked M8 and have had nothing but problems. The biggest problem is I have no data. After the SIM card is inserted and the phone boots up, I go in to the settings menu and watch the data category switch from "Turning On" and then switch to "Disconnected". It does this for roughly 5 mins on and off. AT&T can't figure out what is going on and they are very confused. I had the first phone for two days and AT&T said it was possibly a failed radio in the phone. So today, I received my brand new phone Nd it's doing the same thing. AT&T tech support say they can see the SIM card and everything is fine, including the APN settings. Has anyone ever seen this and if so, please help! Thanks in advance for your time.:eek:

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones