PLEASE HELP! Verizon droid eris and itunes music

Last Updated:

1. npaschel

npaschel New Member This Topic's Starter

May 1, 2010
    I've had my Eris for a couple months now, and intially came on this site and learned how to use doubletwist to import my Itunes music onto my Eris. Recently, this has not worked. Something about having to use droid sync on my computer and telephone. I downloaded HTC Sync onto my computer and cannot figure out for the life of me how to use the thing. It tells me I need to instert my Microsoft Office XP Small Business cd, I do not have this so I cant do that. Please, someone please tell me the easiest way to import my music onto my phone. This is very frustrating. I certainly am not the most intelligent person when it comes to this kind of thing, so if anyone has a solution to my problem, please be sure to include minor details. I really appreciate any input. Thanks.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. sitlet

sitlet Banned

Apr 11, 2010
    The EASIEST way to get music onto the phone? Just open up the phones sd card, make a folder called Music, and drag and drop your music into that folder. No software required.

The problem is, you say you use itunes. If you have bought music from itunes, that wont work because it DRM protected. I use itunes, but ONLY to import my own music. I dont want to pay for a song to ONLY be able to use it with itunes.