please help with contacts problems

Last Updated:

1. iamloco724

iamloco724 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

when i first setup the phone i sync my contacts with facebook but then i decide not to do that since i didnt like having to use full names..

so i went back but the ones that i did that have the full names i cant find where to edit the name now i go into edit and it displays only the short name not long name so i figure i would remove these contacts and read them the way i want them

well now i go to add contact and it forcing me to choose an account like google account and i dont want that either i want them as phone contacts like the rest of my contacts..how do i fix this

Advertisement
  2. iamloco724

anyone with any ideas?

3. iamloco724

still looking for answer on this?

4. Barbara

Barbara Well-Known Member

I wish I could help but I don't really understand the question. If I go into my contacts icon and push the menu button and then new contact, it allows me to put in as much or as little information as I want.

5. iamloco724

im saying i dont want them with the last names so i wanna remove those that were synced with facebook and redo them with the name i choose but when i go to hit add new contact its forcing me to choose an account

6. baka

baka Well-Known Member

try setting up a contact group in gmail/google voice (if you have it). i set up my contacts in GV and not all had last names or phone numbers, but some were in fb. the ones in fb still show up with the synced fb pix and other info, but not the last names.

if you set them in gmail/gv and choose to sync only that account, it should work.