Please Help with Flashing!!!!General

Last Updated: 2013-03-09 23:30:10
  1. Dank VI

Dank VI Member

Hello Everybody.

im new to this site and so far i love it! but im soooooo confused about this flashing thing.

i have a rooted zte warp with rom manager and flashed to clockworkmod (the one you get from rom manager)

when i use rom manager to Reboot to recovery 5 different items show up.

reboot system now
    apply update from external storage
    wipe data/factory reset
    wipe cache partition
    apply update from cache

when i go to apply update from external storage, all of the roms that i have downloaded to my sd card just say that signature verification failed.

Please help me with this. when i rooted my phone i deleted some stock apps that messed up my runnin system a little bit to where i cant connect to any wifi. if someone can also point me to a good rom that has wifi please do and help me install it

Dank VI

Advertisement
  2. chrisjv3393

chrisjv3393 Well-Known Member

Lmfao ur doing it wrong lmao plus ur missing one more section "install zip from sdcard" then choose Zip from sdcard N look for ur rom u downloaded. Thats it
  3. Dank VI

Dank VI Member

mine doesnt say install from sdcard.
    how do i get it to?
  4. chrisjv3393

Well i didnt install cwm wit rom manager. I manually installed supers, nd junkies cwm
  5. Dank VI

Dank VI Member

can you help me with doing this?
  6. chrisjv3393

7. Dank VI

Dank VI Member

ok im havng some troubles with this whole thing. i rooted my phone a while ago. then factory reset it cuz i thought i messed up. now when i download root checker it says im not rooted but still have superuser and that good junk..and now when i try to open up my cwm while phone is off it just freezes at the android dude. it does the same when i try to open it through rom manager. i flashed my phone with cwm that was provided with rom manager.

now i want to completely restart. even wiping my phone completely and starting all over again. how do i do this?

maybe you have a skype where we can communicate faster?
  8. chrisjv3393

I dont have skype dude sorry. But ummm does ur phone still boot Up properly?
  9. chrisjv3393

If u really wanna start all over then ur gonna have to revert back to stock using zte update tool. I do have a nandroid backup of my stock rooted rom but ur gonna have to get cwm working properly first then u can flash my backup
  10. Dank VI

Dank VI Member

ya like if i dont hold any buttons it boots up just fine
  11. chrisjv3393

Ok so did u even TRY the tutorial i gave yu? Cuz aparently u dont need root to Install CWM it just wont work right cuz ur not rooted but thats not the case.
  12. Dank VI

Dank VI Member

yaa i tried it.. i commented on your post what happend.. go look at it.
  13. chrisjv3393

Yeaaa then somehow ur not rooted anymore o_O wierd...just reroot ur phone again then tell me wen ur done
  14. Dank VI

Dank VI Member

is doomlord the best one to use? cuz i have that one downloaded on my laptop.but i tried to reroot yesterday and i downloaded all my drivers and what not and i still have this problem.. ill try it again right now.. ill tell ya how it goes.
  15. chrisjv3393

Just root the same way u did. Thats the only way anyway lol
  16. Dank VI

Dank VI Member

ok well i used the doomlord one. and this is what i got.. is this right???

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  17. chrisjv3393

Did ur phone reboot?
  18. Dank VI

Dank VI Member

yaa it didd. but nothing changedd. i even went to the terminal emulator and typed in SU and still got the same message as i got last time. and it didnt even ask for granted access like it says in the tut.
  19. chrisjv3393

Alright retry the tutorial wit out typing "su"
  20. chrisjv3393

Is ur phone in "usb debugging mode"???
  21. Dank VI

Dank VI Member

i will try that right now.. and yes it is debug mode;
  22. Dank VI

Dank VI Member

ok i did that and i got this message.

"dd: not found"

i did the exact same thing with the img file as stated in the tut.
  23. chrisjv3393

Damn dude wat Did u do to Ur phone that u thought u messed it up? Lmao try flashing manually using adb
  24. Dank VI

Dank VI Member

your gonna have to walk me through some of these steps man.. find a way that we can communicate over a live chat or something.. i dont understand what this flashing thing is dude.