1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Please help with GO SMS Pro

1. KimberlyClaire

KimberlyClaire New Member

I am trying to accomplish two things with the settings in GO SMS Pro.

1. I would like to change the notification icon that appears in the status bar when I have a new text. Is this possible? If so, step by step, where do I find this option?

2. With use of the DIY theme I was able to customize my settings the way I prefer with the exception of changing the color of the conversation bubbles. Step by step, how do I access this setting so I can change the colors?

Thanks!
    :)
    KC

Advertisement
    :
  2. KimberlyClaire

PS I used to use Chomp, and they had the option of several different notification icons in the status bar. I prefer GO SMS Pro over Chomp, if only I could solve these two issues. As I prefer GO SMS Pro, switching back to Chomp is not a solution for me.
  3. chanchan05

chanchan05 The Doctor Guide

The settings are pretty straight forward.

Notification icon: Go SMS Pro>Menu>Settings>Advanced>Notifications Settings>Default Notification Settings>Notification icon

Bubble color (note you have to be in Normal Mode or Pro Mode for this. To do that, go to Settings>Basic>Running Mode): Menu>Settings>Appearance Settings>Conversation Customization>Incoming/Outgoing background color. Basically its an RGB slider where you can define colors by mixing red, green and blue.
  4. KimberlyClaire

Thank you! I didn't think to look in the default settings, but there it was!
  5. iannquitilen

iannquitilen New Member

I used to have these Go sms Pro settings before, however when I stop some running some apps on my phone, time shown for each message are now shown on clusters. I really want to see each time I sent my messages and vice versa. Please help. Thanks.