Please Help!!Support

Last Updated:

1. Aflete

Aflete Member This Topic's Starter

Hi Everyone,

I am currently using a blackberry 8330 and what I love about my BB is the yahoo push e-mail and the instant notification when I receive something on facebook. I have one foot out the door to buy the new HTC Hero from Sprint but the only thing holding me back is the e-mail and FB notifications.

How is Yahoo e-mail on the HTC Hero. If I can get my e-mails fast I will be buy my Hero tomorrow morning.

Thanks!!!!

Advertisement
  2. doanius

doanius Active Member

I got my Sprint Hero when it came out last week and I have it synced with Yahoo mail, Gmail, and MS Exchange. All account updates perfectly. The Android facebook app and widget keeps you up-to-date with all your friend's postings. You should watch this video to learn about the sense UI. It's quite impressive and what made me get the HTC Hero the day before it was released. HTC - Products - HTC Hero - Overview . Good luck and let me know if you have any questions.

3. marctronixx

marctronixx Moderator Moderator

what are your settings for yahoo mail? did you do manual setup or automatic?

4. uminchu

uminchu Well-Known Member

I had to do mine manually, and it runs separately from Gmail. Two separate mail readers with different formats, and separate notifications on the bar.