Please help ><

Last Updated:

1. Jih4d

Jih4d New Member This Topic's Starter

i just got the t mobile my touch 3g from one of my friends and it was registerd to him so i reset it and i turned it back on and went though the set up but i forgot that i dont have internet on my plan so i cant log in to gmail i have internet at my house but i use cricket is there any way to enable wifi using a cricket modem so that i can get back to using my phone plz help : (

Advertisement
  2. macprv

macprv Well-Known Member

this works for some phones... on the activation screen, do not touch the robot, just go aheadn and tap on the top left corner of the screen, then the top right corner, bottom right corner and botttom left corner, this should help you bypass the activation screen

3. Dominic1986

Dominic1986 New Member

I HAVE tried to press the corners, but it does not work on my my touch 3g, I also have the new verison with the 3.5mm jack on top, any one know how to Bypass that "Welcome to t-mobile my touch 3g" screen please help thankz

4. staffsmatt

staffsmatt Well-Known Member

Do you have no internet at all? Singing in to gmail should be possible over non 3G signals (as long as you can make a call it should work I think). Just be careful not to rack up huge bills if you don't have any data plans....