please help

Last Updated:

1. alex.sahawneh

alex.sahawneh Member

when i go into my sms text compose new text message and i start to type the name of a contact it only sometimes gives me the name of the contact to click on but most of the contacts in my phone book wont show up idk if this is a setting but it is really frusterating and i cant seem to figure it out i have to go threw my contact list to choose someone and then send sms text if anyone knows how to fix this pleasssse help lol otherwise the best phone i ever had i hope they make a more efficent battery tho :p
    thank you guys
    alex (newb)

Advertisements
  2. ohvzwguy

ohvzwguy Well-Known Member

do you have the contact's number set as MOBILE and not home or work... Check your contact list again.

3. djaffinito

djaffinito Member

I had a similar issue but only with 1 contact. I had to go to the contact causing the problem and Edit it, and put in the "Given Name". It was somehow blank.

PS it was the only contact that I entered manually. The rest were entered by gmail / facebook.

4. ladybadger2007

ladybadger2007 Well-Known Member

I have to put in the first 2 letters of the name and it will pull up names that match those letters. I would like to be able to enter multiple contacts but I havn't figured out how yet .:D

5. alex.sahawneh

alex.sahawneh Member

HAHA duhhh thank you soo much for your help everyone but this was the problem i really appreaciate your imput

6. ohvzwguy

ohvzwguy Well-Known Member

You're welcome.