How To please help

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by alex.sahawneh, Nov 21, 2009.

1. alex.sahawneh

alex.sahawneh Member

Nov 12, 2009
    Verizon Wireless sales rep
    NEW YORK
    when i go into my sms text compose new text message and i start to type the name of a contact it only sometimes gives me the name of the contact to click on but most of the contacts in my phone book wont show up idk if this is a setting but it is really frusterating and i cant seem to figure it out i have to go threw my contact list to choose someone and then send sms text if anyone knows how to fix this pleasssse help lol otherwise the best phone i ever had i hope they make a more efficent battery tho :p
    thank you guys
    alex (newb)

Advertisement
  2. ohvzwguy

ohvzwguy Well-Known Member

Nov 7, 2009
    Verizon Rep
    OH
    do you have the contact's number set as MOBILE and not home or work... Check your contact list again.

3. djaffinito

djaffinito Member

Nov 17, 2009
    I had a similar issue but only with 1 contact. I had to go to the contact causing the problem and Edit it, and put in the "Given Name". It was somehow blank.

PS it was the only contact that I entered manually. The rest were entered by gmail / facebook.

4. ladybadger2007

ladybadger2007 Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2009
    Independant Contractor in Visual Merchandising
    Altus Oklahoma
    I have to put in the first 2 letters of the name and it will pull up names that match those letters. I would like to be able to enter multiple contacts but I havn't figured out how yet .:D

5. alex.sahawneh

alex.sahawneh Member

Nov 12, 2009
    Verizon Wireless sales rep
    NEW YORK

HAHA duhhh thank you soo much for your help everyone but this was the problem i really appreaciate your imput

6. ohvzwguy

ohvzwguy Well-Known Member

Nov 7, 2009
    Verizon Rep
    OH
    You're welcome.