Please Help!

Last Updated:

1. virusbetax

virusbetax Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Hello and thank you to anyone who helps me. i am currently having a problem with downloading Bhmans galaxy final 1.6. for some odd reason whenever i flash the rom to the phone after displaying the android boot screen the screen just goes blank. How do i fix this?

Ive already tried flashing the official tmobile rom and then reflashing the galaxy rom but still no luck!

before this all happened i applyed the bluefox theme to it and it got stuck on the blue android boot screen. then i did odin a couple of times using bhmans final galaxy rom 1.6 but still no luck. i then tried doing official tmobile stock 1.6 then galaxy bit still nothing.

someone please help me i beg u!

Ive just reverted bback to the stock and after boot I have no more space left. Omg this is worst day of my life! :(

Advertisement
  2. j0hnh0lmes

j0hnh0lmes Well-Known Member

Start with the 1.5 rom, then flash to 1.6 galaxy rom. If you get a black screen on the first boot pull the battery & reboot. If you are unable to use the touch screen on first complete boot restart the phone again. If you keep having issues let me know.

virusbetax likes this.
  3. virusbetax

Thanks for the help! I didnt use the stock 1.5 rom because the link was broken. But i used BH_MAN's Warheads rom and it worked! Everything was working and I had no more problems after that!

4. staceyluv113

staceyluv113 Member

do you need to be on 1.6 to use warheads?

5. virusbetax

u dunno either way i guess you get upraged even if ur on 1.5