please help.Support

Last Updated:

1. jakelosen

jakelosen New Member This Topic's Starter

So i have an 8gb sd card in my vibrant, I used to have like 700 songs (my phone doubled as my ipod) but i didn't want all them and wanted to restart. I selected all the songs and moved them to the trash (i have a macbook pro) it deleted them. I then selected the songs from itunes that i wanted and moved them to the sd card. it worked. i then ejected my sd card and phone, unplugged phone. oops. i forgot to unmount my phone from the phone end. no it won't recognize either sd i have, it says memory unavailable in the setting, can't format either internal nor external memory. so i turned my phone off, then it took ten minutes to turn on, seriously ten. now it has no media, and it goes berserk after like 4 minutes of useage and i have to shut it off again. i security wiped my phone, but that didn't help. any ideas? did i corrupt my internal hd? if so can i do anything about it?

Advertisement
  2. llblwskydrgn

llblwskydrgn Well-Known Member

Maybe you can try flashing a new ROM onto it since it sounds like you may have messed up the image on the phone.