Please help !!Support

1. sonyxperia_p

sonyxperia_p New Member

Hi,
    I recently got the motherboard of my sony xperia p changed and the support ppl automatically upgraded it to 4.0 from 2.3.7

The problem is that i took a backup with sony pc companion with 2.3.7 and it is not getting restored on 4.0 Moreover, android 4.0 sucks and i dont like it at all

Someone, PLEASE help me to knwo how to go back to 2.3.7 as the company is not helping me at any cost.

the worst customer care i have ever come across in my life....i really need to go back to 2.3.7

any help would be greatly appreciated...!!

thanks

Advertisement
    :
  2. NGD1

NGD1 Well-Known Member

if you can acquire a stock 2.3.7 ROM for your device its easy to restore it.
    have you tried searching the forums for it yet?
  3. neofactor.is3

neofactor.is3 Active Member

Download a 2.3 ROM. Flash it with Flashtool. Simple as that!
  4. divij

divij New Member

5. neofactor.is3

neofactor.is3 Active Member

6. alicemenezes

alicemenezes Well-Known Member

The sony support centre will not agree to downgrade the phone. Why not..!! This leaves us to do it manually. How do use this Flashtool. Don't really know much about it.
  7. igorwright

igorwright New Member

I removed the original video player of the galery by mistake. How can I restore it without
    reverse the phone to its original configuration! I dont want to do this because I already rooted the phone. Can anyone help me?

I see the thumbnail of the video in the galery but cant play it! Only on downloaded players! :(
  8. igorwright

igorwright New Member

People I installed the newest ROM of ICS and fixed my problem! ;)