1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Please Help!!!!Support

1. 509 FreeFall

509 FreeFall New Member

My phone has been freezing while using the internet, especially when I tap the screen to bring up the keyboard to type. I have tried restarting the phone, taking the battery out, and deleting call and text message logs. I'm lost!!!!!

Advertisement
    :
  2. damewolf13

damewolf13 live~laugh~love VIP Member

Welcome to Android Forums!:)

I don't know this phone too well, but it could be any number of things causing this problem. Perhaps there is a shortage of memory, depending on how much free memory you have available, or maybe you have downloaded a rogue app that is slowing down your phone. Is this phone a new phone, or was it previously owned? Do you have a task killer installed? There are many variables that can cause a problem with freezing.

One of the best ways to fix a problem like this is to do a factory reset.
    Once the phone is reset, just download/install each app, one at a time, and live with that app a couple of days to see if it is the problem before downloading/installing another app. That way, you can tell if it is one of the apps slowing the phone down, and uninstall it.
  3. striker325

striker325 Well-Known Member

Have you tried a factory reset?
    I just started testing the phone and it has not froze on me yet but it did have a app install hiccup (adobe flash player).
    damewolf13 likes this.