1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Please Help

1. 25bubbles

25bubbles New Member

I'm kinda new to Android phones/tablets. I just got myself a Visual Land Connect Tablet with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich. It comes with the 1 mobile app store on it. I was able to download/play a lot of great games, but there are some that I'm having issues with; Heroes call, eternity warriors 2, dead trigger, Zombie N.W.O, and a few others. I'm able to download/install the apps fine but when I load into the game and the game starts to download it's extra files I get an error message that says Download failed because the resources could not be found. I have plenty of space for these downloads and a strong internet connection. Is there some plug in I need in order to run these games or are they just not compatible with my tablet? Please help. I have no idea what to do. :confused:

Advertisement
    :
  2. n4zty

n4zty Well-Known Member

Hi 25bubbles and welcome :D sorry to hear your having issues with your tablet i've done some research on your tablet its pretty neat ;) i will look for your probelm around to see if i can find a solution to it and report back here with any findings that i may come across.

edit: ok ive found this on another forum

credits to: Michael Brookes

3. eyebeam

eyebeam Well-Known Member

Hello 25bubbles. :wavey: Glad to have you here at Android Forums.

It looks like n4zty is looking into things for you (way to go, man! :thumb:), so hopefully he'll be able to help you get things sorted out.

If there's anything else we can do to assist you, please don't hesitate to ask - we'd be happy to help. :)

- eyebeam
  4. olbriar

olbriar Moderator Moderator

Hello 25 bubbles and welcome to Android Forums. What a bummer... not playing the games of your choice. I am not familiar with your tablet. Is there any setting on your tab that might be limiting net access for the games in question. I'm not certain it's a lack of local resources... they might not be finding a free path to the net for additional files. Just a thought. I do hope there is an answer to your problem. Everyone hates limitations.
    Thanks for joining and using these forums.