• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help please help

spasm

Jul 31, 2010
hi, got mine about 3 weeks ago, when i first got it, it was amazing fast and smooth. started adding all my usual apps and things i had on my s3, photos, vids, music, then i bought a samsung 32gb micro sd card from amazon. it all seemed to be working nicely and has been up till a few days ago. it started taking a while to open apps and gallery and facebook and anything i touched. its got to the stage where im touching the screen twice cos i think its not responded to the first one, but it has it just takes ages to respond.
scrolling is very choppy and not smooth anymore, its so frustrating as i luv this phone, i just want it to work right. oh and it sometimes takes 3 or 4 attempts to unlock the screen, any ideas from u clever guys please.
will rooting the phone make it work properly,
i still have 5gb memory on the phone so its not overloaded,
the micro sim is a samsung 32gb, it wasnt a cheap one,
ive deleted loads of apps and it still dont work right,
please please help me, or im going back to my s3

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones