• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

coop3r314

Lurker
Feb 26, 2014
Okay I have :
htc evo design 4g boost
kingdom
hboot 1.32.0000
radio 1.11.00.1116
emmc-boot

I am currently relocked and stuck in hboot loop.

I rooted and was running cwm and could not activate throught boost, so i un rooted and relocked my bootloader but now i cannot flash anything, i have tried every ruu installer i could find and tried every stock image and It either scans the img on hboot and then does absolutely nothing, or during the ruu installer is fails at the CID check everytime and i have tried at least 5 or 6 different ruu installers, what the hell am i doing wrong, or is there a cwm rom that works with boost please help asnap!!!

Reactions: midgetlover
First thing I did was go back into htc dev, and unlock my bootloader again,
copied a file over i will upload into a fileupload website and place the link in the next post,
after you download that file place into root of your SD
reboot phone into bootloader( hold vol down + press and hold power)
Hboot will automatically find it and reload stock ROM + root and titaniumback up!!!

HOpe this helps anyone alot of reading and scowering and freaking out finally figured out you cant do anything while its relocked!!!!!!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones