Please Help!!!Support

Last Updated:

1. KingKhoja

KingKhoja New Member This Topic's Starter

So I locked my phone somehow because I forgot the pattern combination and now its asking for a gmail account, I tried my account but it doesn't work!! How do I "reflash" or restore the phone to factory settings with a locked screen? Please someone help me I havnt been able to use my phone for a few days now.

Advertisement
  2. all.nonsense.

all.nonsense. New Member

Well I did dat 2 nd all I had 2 do is click 4got password on da gmail, u should try it

3. KingKhoja

KingKhoja New Member This Topic's Starter

I can't do that there's no option for me to click that! All I keep getting is me having to add my gmail account which I don't remember because I had just made it

4. Nestea

Nestea Member

Hello,

try this:

Sony Ericsson - Support - Phones - Topic - Updateserviceapplication - Xperia? X10

download the updater, it will lead you step by step how to RESET your phone, the problem might be that everything will be erased - contacts, messages, emails, pictures, history... basicaly it will turn to phone to manufactured settings.

Probably try work out on that gmail account, check your registration emails for password recovery or maybe contact gmail. RESET should be the last option.

Hope it helps.

Luke
    X10i black