• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Please help!!!!!!

Menadena

Lurker
Oct 22, 2014
HI... I HAVE AN ALCATEL ONE TOUCH FIERCE PHONE FROM METRO PCS.... I HAVE HAD THIS PHONE FOR ALMOST A YR NOW AND I NEVER HAD ANY PROBLEM UNTIL NOW!!! JUST RECENTLY, MY PHONE JUST DID A FACTOR REST BY ITSELF SMH. I WAS SO UPSET BECAUSE I LOST A LOT OF STUFF. NOW, MY PHONE JUST STOPPED READING MY SD CARD!!!! AND I DONT KNOW WHY!!! I HAVE TRIED SHUTTING THE PHONE OFF AND THEN I TURNED IT BACK ON, I TOOK THE SD CARD OUT AND PUT IT BACK IN, I TOOK OUT THE SIM CARD AND THE SD CARD AND SHUT THE PHONE OFF AND I STILL GOT NOTHING. ITS NOT REGISTERING IN MY PHONE NOW. I HAVE A LOT OF PHOTOS, MUSIC, MOVIES AND GAMES ON MY 16GB SD CARD AND NOW IT IS NOT SHOWING UP IN MY PHONE. SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP!!!!!:mad:mad: :( :mad:

That's your best bet. The adapters don't cost very much, and if any data are important it's always a good idea to have a backup: phones get lost, SD cards fail, so if you don't back up then sooner or later your data will be lost.

Once the data are backed up we can see whether anyone can work out a way of getting the phone to read the card again, but I'd back up first for safety.

Upvote 0
Mine didn't factory reset itself. I reset it later myself. But it still doesn't register. Woth my old 16gb or new 32gb card

If 2 cards don't register and you've already factory reset, that points to a hardware issue meaning you'll need to contact your manufacturer unfortunately.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones