For the Correct Firmware for
    Android 7” Tablet M1077
    CPU- MTK 6577 Cortex Dual core A9 1.2 GHz
    OP- 4.04/4.1
    RAM- 1GB LPDDRII
    Camera- Front & Back 2M Pixels
    No - HDMI Port
    Connecter -30 Pin
    (Same as Samsung Charge: Charge cable is also a USB cable)

In the beginning Screen had froze, I have since followed all the necessary steps and options from the Recovery System Mode e3 screen but i still cannot get it to reboot up and i am eager for “happy days to see the android spinning around again” but unfortunately is still showing the image of the Green Android lying on its back with chest open and red triangle.
    In my effort to fix device I have tried corresponding with the Guanyu Tech Limited company that i purchased tablet from http://www.guanyutech.com/In the beginning I must say company sales person was very helpful , but since having present problem they have now stopped corresponding with me which is why on further reading on this subject I am now seeking help from somebody to please point me in the right direction for the correct firmware & advice for this tablet.

Purchased just before Christmas 2011 (one of their new samples being more slimmer 10mm, the old one being 12mm) and in the short space of time the tablet has been a joy to use but just very disappointed that company will not assist in helping me with this present issue, if there are any other alternative steps/procedures to take I would be very grateful for the advice as purchase didn’t come with any English manual so i have to learn the trouble shooting myself.

Thanking you in advance
    Kind Regards
    hogfishksj

Advertisement